Prep Time5 Mins
Cook Time5 Mins
The Green Chutney with curd that we get to savour at restaurants has a distinct tangy and spicy flavour that we fail to achieve when we attempt making the same at home. It is one of the healthiest and is used often in Indian cuisine as a side with snacks, which also used as sandwich spread or roll / frankie spread.
Make Green Chutney with Curd at Home
Steps to make Green Chutney with Curd
Take a blending jar. Add all the ingredients like coriander leaves, green chilli, tomato, ginger and garlic cloves, cumin seeds, salt and little water.
Add bhujiya / namkeen with all the other ingredients and grind it in a grinder. Blend it into a coarse paste.
Add curd (Dahi) or yogurt and two tablespoons lemon juice into it.
Mix it well and again blend into a smooth paste.
Green chutney is ready to serve. Serve it with your favorite snacks. It can be stored in a refrigerator for up to two days.
Interested in mango chutney, click here to know more... Raw Mango Chutney
- chatni recipe
- chutney kaise banaye
- chutney recipe
- dahi aur pudine ki chatni
- dahi ki chatni
- dahi pudina chutney recipe in hindi
- dahi wali chutney
- dahi wali chutney recipe
- Dhania Ki Chutney
- dhaniya pudina chutney recipe in hindi
- green chutney
- green chutney for sandwich
- green chutney recipe
- green chutney recipe in hindi
- hari chatni kaise banti hai
- hari chutney
- hari chutney recipe
- how to make chutney with curd
- how to make green chutney
- pudina chutney with curd
- pudina ki chutney
- Restaurant style Dahi wali Green Chutney
- spicy chatni
- spicy chatni banane ki recipe
- yogurt-curd spicy chatni recipe